Membership is an ideal way to support our work and to have a say in how the Foundation is run. It is important to us that we are a membership organisation. Our members link us to our communities, they also nominate and elect our board members.
100% of membership fees support the vital charitable work of Cumbria Community Foundation:
- Meeting with new and emerging community groups to offer general advice and assistance with funding requirements
- Monitoring the need, impact, reach and sustainability of projects before and after they have received funding
- Training and supporting the team of volunteers on our grants panel: the community representatives who make up the decision-making panel are all experts in areas such as health, young people, education, diversity and disability
- Researching community issues and needs and advocating for policy change
- Aligning social action and connecting stakeholders around issues
- Developing greater awareness of the Foundation to create new grant-making funds
- Planning for disaster response and prevention
We have three types of member; corporate (for businesses), individual and family and voluntary sector.
Find out more and apply for membership by clicking the links below.
You can also purchase Individual & Family membership as a gift for someone. Click here for more details