BEDROCK DIGITAL will support not-for-profit organisations in West Cumbria to invest in digital solutions that:
• improve the way they work
• support disadvantaged people and communities
• build organisational capability and resilience
• help organisations carry out their work in a more efficient and effective way, resulting in positive social benefit
Sellafield Ltd through the Transforming West Cumbria Programme
Who can apply?
• Voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations based in Allerdale and/or Copeland in West Cumbria
Priority will be given to organisations that:
• deliver community services to alleviate poverty, disadvantage, and exclusion and are addressing needs identified in the West Cumbria Challenges and Opportunities Report
• have a clear, defined goal for the digital project
• demonstrate how their project fits with the organisation’s digital strategy and/or plans
• can commit to supporting the project with staff/volunteer time and resources
Examples of projects supported:
• improving organisation digital infrastructure and systems
• improving the delivery of services online (including service accessibility)
• developing use, management, and analysis of data to inform service delivery, understand difference made and report impact
• training of staff and volunteers to develop IT and digital skills
• developing effective online fundraising and income generation methods
• ensuring online practices and tools are safe, secure and GDPR compliant.
Eligible costs include:
• software e.g., Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, reporting systems, App development, e-commerce website
• specialist advice and training
• capital items, where the need is clearly demonstrated and meets digital project goal
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• core costs e.g., staffing
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be up to £5,000.
To access support prior to applying, please contact Kevin Beynon at Charity Technology to gain your initial free support. Please visit https://charitytechnology.co.uk/bedrockdigital/ to contact Kevin.