Cumbria CVS is supporting community organisations across West Cumbria to build their resilience, capabilities and financial sustainability in a number of ways:
- governance – including review of policies and procedures; reviewing organisation legal structure; carrying out an organisational health check.
- trustee recruitment and training – including reviewing board skills and diversity; delivering roles and responsibilities training; developing and promoting trustee positions.
- business planning – developing appropriate plans and support with its implementation.
- funding – including finding potential sources of funding; support with completing applications;
- volunteer recruitment – including reviewing policies and procedures in recruiting and supporting volunteers; developing and promoting volunteer positions.
- Cumbria CVS can also support West Cumbrian groups with:
- project monitoring and evaluation – including what data to collect and how to analyse it;
- digital skills – including how to use technology to run meetings/sessions; how to use social media;
- impact reporting – working with you so that you can demonstrate the difference you work makes to the people you support);
- providing opportunities for you to attend relevant training and networking events.
For more information about how to participate in Bedrock Basics, contact Bridget Johns on 01768 800350 or Gordon Henry: email@example.com