The Cumbria Club is our membership scheme for individuals and families who want to help in transforming the lives of vulnerable adults and younger people across the county.
You don’t have to live in Cumbria to be a member – we welcome people from across the country.
Membership income is used to enable us to continue to support local community groups and charities in improving health and wellbeing, life and employability skills, making our communities stronger.
As a member you will receive:
• our monthly newsletter updating you on our latest work and activities
• a copy of our Annual Review giving details on how and where donations have been spent
• an invitation to our Annual Celebration Dinner.
• a vote at our AGM.
• invitations to our events throughout the year (including outside of Cumbria).
Our events have included:
• a private view at Castlegate Gallery in Cockermouth
• an online panel discussion with leading Cumbrian business leaders
• talks on carbon zero for Cumbria with presentations by Prof. Mike Berners Lee
• a dinner party prepared by TV chef, Peter Sidwell, at a private house in the heart of the Lake District.
• a drinks reception in London with Lord Melvyn Bragg as our guest speaker.
• a drinks reception at the House of Commons
• an evening cruise on Lake Windermere.
Annual fees are £50 for Individual and £75 for Family membership.
To become a member, sign up here: Cumbria Club Membership.
If you would like to find out more or are interested in becoming a member of the Cumbria Club, contact us on 01900 825760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cumbria Club and sharing our passion for everything Cumbrian.
Cumbria Voices: Carbon Zero in Cumbria and the Lake District. The Cumbria Club in partnership with Cumbria Community Foundation, Armstrong Watson, Rheged and the University of Cumbria hosted this event to promote debate and discussion and to be a catalyst for philanthropy and action. Watch the full video here.
Cumbria Voices: Aspiration and Excellence organised by the Cumbria Community Foundation’s Cumbria Club, in partnership with Armstrong Watson. Cumbria may be best known for its stunning lakes and mountains, but it is also home to a number of world class businesses working across a number of sectors. We are delighted to bring together some of the leading figures from Cumbria’s business world to explore the themes of aspiration and excellence. Watch the full video here.
There are other ways to get involved with Cumbria Community Foundation, click here to find out more.