Give to your Community
Ways to get involved
Cumbria has a whole range of need and Cumbria Community Foundation has a great depth of knowledge of how to address those needs – by bringing together people who care with causes that matter.
We will give you clear, needs-led, evidence-based, philanthropic solutions to some of our county’s biggest challenges.
We’ll spend your money well, match your passions and interests with grassroots projects that tackle issues and and make the county a better place to live and work.
You can donate to support local projects and people in different ways:
- Making a one off donation
- Becoming a member (from as little as £25 for individuals and £200 for businesses)
- Giving to one of our themed or geographical funds
- Creating a fund to help the people and causes you most care about
- Leaving a legacy gift to support people and causes of your choice in your will
- We also work with the trustees of grant making charitable trusts, helping them invest their funds and sometimes take on the administration and custodianship of existing charitable funds.
However you give your money, it will be spent alongside donations from other people, businesses and charitable trusts meaning it will have greater impact than if you had acted on your own.
If you are please re a tax premember to use Gift Aid which increases the value of the donation by at least 25%. For some of our supporters the donation of shares can be exceptionally tax efficient.
For more information, please take a look at our Guide to Giving.
For further information contact Andy Beeforth, Chief Executive on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com