Who can apply?
Individuals aged 60 and over with the aim of reducing excess winter deaths and numbers of older people living in cold homes across Cumbria
• be aged 60 or over
• Cumbrian resident
• State pension and/or Pension Credit
• struggle to maintain a basic acceptable standard of living during the winter due to the cost of heating your home and the restrictions of cold weather
How much can you apply for?
• The normal grant is £150 or £250 in exceptional circumstances
If you would like to apply to this fund please contact one of the following:
• Age UK Barrow
Marie Connor, 01229 831425
• Age UK Carlisle and Eden
Becky Graham, 01228 536673 or Karen Rumney, email@example.com
• Copeland Age & Advice Service
Lesley Amor, 01946 552166
• Age UK South Lakeland
Hannah Kitching, 01539 728118
• Age UK West Cumbria (Allerdale)
01900 844670, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.
Cold to Cosy Homes: The project will help 600 households in Cumbria cut the costs of heating their home. Home Energy advisors will provide in-home energy assessments as well as face to face and telephone advice to people to improved energy saving and draught-proofing measures. Apply online here or call 01768 210276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org