Applications open again in OCTOBER 2022.
Who can apply?
Individuals aged 60 and over with the aim of reducing excess winter deaths and numbers of older people living in cold homes across Cumbria
• be aged 60 or over
• Cumbrian resident
• State pension and/or Pension Credit
• struggle to maintain a basic acceptable standard of living during the winter due to the cost of heating your home and the restrictions of cold weather
How much can you apply for?
• The normal grant is £200 or £300 in exceptional circumstances
If you would like to apply to this fund please contact one of the following from 3rd October 2022.
• Age UK Barrow
Marie Connor, 01229 831425
• Age UK Carlisle and Eden
Becky Graham, 01228 536673
• Copeland Age & Advice Service
Lesley Amor, 01946 552166
• Age UK South Lakeland
Hannah Kitching, 01539 728118
• Age UK West Cumbria (Allerdale)
Information & Advice Team: 01900 844670
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cold to Cosy Homes: The project will help 600 households in Cumbria cut the costs of heating their home. Home Energy advisors will provide in-home energy assessments as well as face to face and telephone advice to people to improved energy saving and draught-proofing measures. Apply online here or call 01768 210276 or email email@example.com