Who can apply?
Individuals aged 60 and over with the aim of reducing excess winter deaths and numbers of older people living in cold homes across Cumbria
• be aged 60 or over
• Cumbrian resident
• State pension and/or Pension Credit
• struggle to maintain a basic acceptable standard of living during the winter due to the cost of heating your home and the restrictions of cold weather
How much can you apply for?
• The normal grant is £125 or £250 in exceptional circumstances
If you would like to apply to this fund please contact one of the following:
• Age UK Carlisle and Eden:
Paul Grindley 01228 536673
• Age UK South Lakeland (also covering Barrow):
Pam Lewis 01539 728118
• Age UK West Cumbria (Allerdale and Copeland):
Christine Timney 01946 66669 or 08443 843843
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.