Grants for charitable activities for communities located close to the Winscales Moor Wind Farm.
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led, community groups, or local partnerships which benefit the parishes of Winscales, Great Clifton and Little Clifton
What type of projects can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• projects that promote and/or implement the sustainable use of energy and resources
• running costs (e.g. room hire) and revenue funding where salaries are limited to a maximum of four hours per week (e.g. caretaker costs, sessional worker costs)
• capital items with a tangible, lasting benefit, including improvements to community buildings
• projects that support biodiversity and habitat conservation
• projects to improve energy conservation and increased use of renewables
• hedge restoration and wildflower plantings schemes
• free information events about domestic or solar power
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
There is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday, Senior Grants & Programmes Officer email@example.com or 01900 825760