This fund is fully spent and will not be accepting applications until April 2020.
Grants to enable children and young adults to develop skills that equip them for adult life.
Funded by an anonymous donor
Who can apply?
• charitable groups helping children and young adults in the Maryport and Workington areas
Examples of activities the Fund would will support:
• mentoring and peer support
• accredited and non-accredited training
• activities that prevent children and young people developing problems that lead to difficulties later in life
• personal development
• activities that improve confidence and life skills
The Fund will not support activities that:
• relate to the advancement of religion
• computers except in special circumstances
How much can you apply for?
• the minimum grant will be £500
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org