Grants to enable children and young adults to develop skills that equip them for adult life.
Funded by an anonymous donor
Who can apply?
• charitable groups helping children and young adults in the Maryport and Workington areas
Examples of activities the Fund would will support:
• mentoring and peer support
• accredited and non-accredited training
• activities that prevent children and young people developing problems that lead to difficulties later in life
• personal development
• activities that improve confidence and life skills
The Fund will not support activities that:
• relate to the advancement of religion
• computers except in special circumstances
How much can you apply for?
• the minimum grant will be £500
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.