Grants for charitable not-for-profit groups whose projects benefit the communities within the priority area of the fund which includes the Upper Eden Valley, particularly around the 17 parishes included in the Upper Eden Community Plan: Kirkby Stephen, Hartley, Waitby, Wharton, Mallerstang, Brough, Stainmoor, Crosby Garret, Ravonstonedale, Winton, Kaber, Nateby, Soulby, Brough Sowerby, Musgrave, Warcop and Hellbeck; and those communities included in the Heart of Eden Community Plan: Appleby, Asby, Bandleyside, Colby, Crackenthorpe, Dufton, Kirkby Thore, Long Marton, Milburn, Murton and Temple Sowerby.
Out of Eden Limited
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit groups whose projects benefit the communities within the priority area for the fund
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support the cohesion and strengthening of these communities
Examples of projects supported:
• employability skills for disadvantaged young people
• activities for isolated and disadvantaged older people
• vocational training and education for people with disabilities
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements, Senior Grants & Donor Services Officer on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org