Grants for voluntary and community groups operating or providing charitable activities in or close to the parishes of Rosley and Westward, Wigton, and Aspatria in North Cumbria.
Joyce Wilkinson Trust Fund. The Fund was created by Joyce Wilkinson who lived in Rosley and Westward all her life, enjoyed village life and did a lot of work for her community. On her death, she left much of her estate to endow a Trust to support charitable activities in and around her home. Cumbria Community Foundation administers this Trust in association with the Trustees of the Joyce Wilkinson Trust.
Who can apply?
• voluntary and community groups operating or providing charitable activities in or close to the parishes of Rosley and Westward, Wigton, and Aspatria in North Cumbria
Priority will be given to groups which:
• help people, particularly older adults and children and young people
• manage village facilities such as halls, play areas, and schools
• operate or provide services in or close to the parishes of Rosley, Westward, Wigton, and Aspatria
Examples of projects supported:
• local play groups and nurseries
• refurbishment and equipment for village halls and community buildings
• youth group activities and equipment
• local support group for people affected by heart conditions and strokes
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions
How much can you apply for?
There is no minimum or maximum grant award. Each application is judged on its merits, in particular, proximity to Rosley and Westward.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.