Funded by Cornwall Light & Power Company Ltd. A grant available for charitable activities for communities located close to the High Pow Wind Farm.
Who can apply?
• A voluntary or community group or a local partnership which benefit the Bolton’s parish.
What will the fund support?
Charitable, community activities that are:
• environmental or
• community related or
• educational related
Example activities the fund would support:
• Capital items with a tangible, lasting benefit, including improvements to community buildings
• Running costs (e.g. room hire) and revenue funding where salaries are limited to a maximum of four hours per week
• Biodiversity and habitat conservation.
• Energy conservation and increased use of renewable energy.
• Other projects that are community-based and/or community-led.
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
• The minimum grant is £300 and the usual maximum grant would be in the region of £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.