This Fund is fully spent and will not be making any further awards until April 2019.
Created through an anonymous legacy gift of £1.2m. The donor was a retired teacher who cared passionately about helping young people.
Who can apply?
• Groups helping young people aged 14-22 with particular emphasis on 14-16 year olds
• Groups working with vulnerable and ‘at risk’ young people are particularly welcome.
What the fund will support:
The Fund will also consider multi year revenue applications.
Priority will be given to projects that:
• Promote life skills
• Support young people at risk of leaving education.
• Support young people in fulfilling their potential.
• That address issues such as drugs and alcohol misuse, mental health
What the fund will not normally support:
• Non charitable sports or arts trips
• Promotion of religious doctrine
• Vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
The maximum grant size is normally £10,000 pa.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.