Grants for individuals aged 14-22 to help them to fulfil their potential and develop life skills, and for charitable groups that support young people aged 14-22 to help them to fulfil their potential and develop life skills.
Who can apply?
• individuals aged 14-22
• volunteer-led community groups, grassroots groups, and charitable groups that support young people aged 14-22
Examples of projects supported:
• living costs of a university student
• travel and equipment costs for an educational course
• social and personal development activities for a youth group
• anti-bullying workshops to help young people build resilience
• workshops for young people to overcome their problems, build their confidence and help them move towards independent living
• prevention programmes to reduce the number of young people in Cumbria being sexually exploited
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• school trips
How much can you apply for?
Grants for individuals will normally be between £1,000 – £2,000 over one year. The maximum grant for groups is normally £10,000 per year.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Tracy Cheesbrough on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org