Cumbria Victims Charitable Trust provides support to Victims of crime who reside in Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• Any victim of crime who resides in Cumbria and has been affected by crime or antisocial behaviour.
What the fund will support
• Initiatives to assist victims to cope and recover from their experience
• Initiatives to prevent victims being targeted and or repeat victims of crime
What the fund will NOT support
• Requests for administration equipment, such as computers, for a charity’s own use or general expenses such as salaries
• Overseas travel, expeditions
• Organisations supporting other charities
• Hospitals, medical centres and medical research
• Statutory Agencies
• General research
How much can you apply for?
Grants will usually be around £500 however there is no minimum or maximum award.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Nigel Pattison on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.