Grants for people aged 16 and over to help raise educational attainment and career aspirations in the Cumbrian tourism and hospitality sectors by enabling access to study, vocational training and employment.
Who can apply?
• people aged 16 years or over who live and are studying or training in Cumbria, or
• people aged 16 years or over who are newly employed in the tourism or hospitality sector in Cumbria.
Examples of activities supported:
• specialist equipment e.g. chef knives or uniform
• course costs
• study materials e.g. textbooks or laptops
• travel costs
• hardship costs where these enable completion of studies/course e.g. rent deposit
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• charitable organisations
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £500.
• household income will be taken into account in the assessment of the application.
• evidence of anticipated expenditure is required with each application.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Tracy Cheesbrough on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com