Grants to support community projects and activities that make a positive contribution to the tenants and residents living in the neighbourhoods serviced by Castles & Coasts Housing Association.
Castles & Coasts Housing Association
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations
Priority will be given to projects that:
• bring people from across a community together
• support residents to gain employment or develop their skills
• access digital and financial inclusion services
• provide health and wellbeing activities
• reduce anti-social behaviour in communities
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
The maximum grant will normally be around £1,000
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell, Grants & Programmes Officer, email@example.com or 01900 825760