This Fund is fully spent and will not be making any further awards until April 2019.
Created by Carr’s Group PLC to invest in the wellbeing and future of Cumbria’s communities.
How much is available?
£10,000 in the first year.
Who can apply?
Charitable groups that support residents throughout Cumbria
• Groups supporting rural communities.
• Groups focussing on the needs of disadvantaged people
• Groups that raise the aspirations of young people and people wanting to develop their skills
What the fund will support:
• Activities that promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
• Activities which provide support for rural and farming communities
• Activities that support people in fulfilling their potential
• Improving knowledge of countryside matters
What the fund will not normally support:
• Anything political
• Promotion of religious doctrine
• Vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
Minimum grant will be £500, with grants normally in the region of £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.