Created by Carr’s Group PLC to invest in the wellbeing and future of Cumbria’s communities.
How much is available?
£10,000 in the first year.
Who can apply?
Charitable groups that support residents throughout Cumbria
• Groups supporting rural communities.
• Groups focussing on the needs of disadvantaged people
• Groups that raise the aspirations of young people and people wanting to develop their skills
What the fund will support:
• Activities that promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
• Activities which provide support for rural and farming communities
• Activities that support people in fulfilling their potential
• Improving knowledge of countryside matters
What the fund will not normally support:
• Anything political
• Promotion of religious doctrine
• Vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
Minimum grant will be £500, with grants normally in the region of £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.