Grants for charitable groups to invest in the well-being and future of Cumbria’s communities and social action at a local level.
Carr’s Group PLC
Who can apply?
Charitable groups that support residents throughout Cumbria, such as:
• groups that support rural communities
• groups that raise the aspirations of young people and people wanting to develop their skills
Priority will be given to projects that:
• promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
• support people in fulfilling their potential
• provide support for rural and farming communities
• help people improve their knowledge of countryside matters
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
Examples of projects supported:
• educating young people in rural matters
• agricultural qualifications for those with disabilities
• advice and support for people living in rural areas
• community facilities run by grassroots groups
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.