Grants for charitable volunteer-led grassroots groups in the Barrow-in Furness area that support young peoples’ personal development, education and involvement in the community and environmental initiatives.
Who can apply?
• charitable volunteer-led grassroots groups that support their local community in the Barrow-in-Furness area
Priority will be given to projects which support one of the following aims:
• training in leadership, self-discipline and life skills for young people
• respect for the environment
• supporting disadvantaged young people
Examples of projects supported:
• Ocean Youth Trust sailing trip for disadvantaged young people
• equipment for a judo or karate club
• training costs for Scouts or Guides
• running costs or building repairs for Sea Cadets
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.