Grants for groups and organisations within the parish of Brampton and surrounding areas e.g., Castle Carrock, Hethersgill, Askerton, Lanercost, Scaleby, Upper Denton, Walton, and Farlam, for projects which address local needs and/or create opportunities within the area that make a real difference to people in need and the wider community.
The William Milburn Charitable Trust
Who can apply?
• groups which benefit the residents in the priority areas
Examples of projects supported:
• young carers support trip
• community music festival
• tools for children to help maintain the school vegetable garden
• drop-in clinics for people with acute hearing loss
• installation of new kitchen in village hall
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500-£1000 over one year; however, larger grants may be awarded depending on the project.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com