Grants for voluntary-led groups and organisations for projects involving sport and young people across Cumbria.
Thomas Graham & Sons Limited
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led groups and organisations which work with children and young people
• groups providing sporting opportunities
Examples of projects supported:
• activities for young people in West Cumbria
• repair of spire in rural church
• refurbishment of tennis court surface
• uniforms for children’s rugby teams
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com