Grants for not-for-profit organisations which help to empower young people and support the advancement of education, and for disadvantaged young people, including young farmers, aged 25 and under who live in Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• registered charities
• constituted not-for-profit organisations
• individuals aged 25 and under (household income will be taken into account)
Priority will be given to activities which support:
• the advancement of education
• projects that help and empower young people
• disadvantaged young people under 25
• young farmers
Examples of activities that could be supported:
• business training for young people
• supporting young people with a disability into employment
• disadvantaged young farmers who need further qualifications
• promoting life skills and confidence in young people
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• staff costs for a youth group
• university costs
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be around £2,500 or less, but multi-year funding may be considered.
Larger grants may be given in exceptional circumstances.
For more information, contact Ellen Clements, email@example.com or 01900 825760