Grants for groups which support local, environmental, educational, sporting amenity or other appropriate not-for-profit initiative close to the Tallentire Wind Farm.
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led, community groups, or local partnerships which benefit the parishes of Bridekirk, Blindcrake, Gilcrux and Plumbland
What type of projects can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• activities for disadvantaged young people
• community events
• improvements to community facilities
• projects that support environmental sustainability
• projects to improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
• projects identified as needed by the local communities in the Community Investment Strategy
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant will be £500. In exceptional circumstances, a single grant of £10,000 may be awarded for one year.
Multi-year applications will be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday, Senior Grants & Programmes Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 825760