A fund for not for profit or charitable activities for local communities located close to the Tallentire Wind Farm
Funded by RES
Who can apply?
• a voluntary or community group or a local partnership which benefit the parishes of Bridekirk, Blindcrake, Gilcrux, and Plumbland
What can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
• environmental or
• educational or
• sporting or
• amenity or
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• environmental sustainability improvements to community facilities
• projects to improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
• projects identified as needed by the local communities in the Community Investment Strategy
The Fund will not support activities that:
• relate to the advancement of religion
• relate to the advancement of any party political activity
• have an adverse impact on renewable energy
How much can you apply for?
• the minimum grant will be £500
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org