Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Shepley Engineer’s employee resident (Allerdale, Barrow, Carlisle and Copeland).
Shepley Engineers Limited
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots or community groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in pockets of deprivation including the 20% most deprived wards
Examples of projects supported:
• equipment for a junior football club
• community café
• community allotment
• refurbishment of cellar to be used for a men’s workshop
• functional skill classes for unemployed people ages 16+
• respite activity for young carers
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.