Grants for charitable groups supporting social action at a local level in Cumbria, with a focus on the young, the elderly, and training for the unemployed.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit grassroots groups
• groups and organisations who work with children and young people
• groups supporting social action at a local level
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support the education of children and young people
• provide training to help people get back into employment
• support social action at a local level
• are run by groups in the Eden area
Examples of projects supported:
• computer classes for adults
• drop-in clubs for older people in rural areas
• activities and running costs for a youth organisation
• nursery provision which allowed parents to return to work
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell, Grants & Programmes Officer, email@example.com or 01900 820828.