Grants for charitable groups which help and advise people who live with a disability or groups which provide activities and facilities to enable inclusivity.
Who can apply?
• charitable groups helping people facing disadvantage, particularly those supporting older adults and people with learning difficulties
Examples of projects supported:
• interactive music workshops/sessions for adults with severe physical and learning disabilities
• equine therapy courses for socially or physically disadvantaged people
• electrically-assisted tricycles for older people
• sailing sessions for a group of adults and children with visual impairments
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be £1000 over one year. Larger grants may be considered if discussed with a Grants Officer before the application is made.
If you would like to know more about this Fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.