Grants for charitable activities in the county of Cumbria.
Funded by an anonymous private donor.
Who can apply?
• Charitable groups helping people facing disadvantage, particularly those supporting older adults and people with learning difficulties.
The Trust will not normally fund:
• individuals, unless directed by the donor
• non-charitable sports or arts organisations
• promotion of religious doctrine
• vehicle purchase costs
How much can you apply for?
• maximum grant will normally be £2,000
• If you wish to apply for a larger grant please talk to Foundation staff before applying
If you would like to know more about this Fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.