Grants for charitable and not-for-profit organisations in Cumbria which support the homeless, people with drug or alcohol addictions, and people with a physical disability; and for aspiring young sportspeople aged 15-25 years old who need support to help them achieve their potential. Priority will be given to groups and individuals in West Cumbria and Barrow.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations based within Cumbria
• individuals who fit the criteria for the fund (household income will be taken into account)
What the Fund will support:
• groups which support the homeless or rough sleepers
• groups which support drug and alcohol rehabilitation
• groups which support people living with a physical disability
• aspiring young sportspeople aged 15-25 years who need support to achieve their potential. (Applicants will need to provide evidence of excellent in their chosen fields and/or evidence of how they are/will raise aspirations for young people in the priority areas.)
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• school trips or family holidays
• people who live outside of Cumbria
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 to £750 over one year. The maximum award will be £2,000.
Grants may be a single award, or a series of awards paid up to three years and dependent on progress.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com