Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Cumbria, with a preference to North Allerdale.
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots or community groups working with young people promoting involvement with sport, especially those from deprived areas
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
Examples of projects supported:
• equipment for a netball club
• provision of cricket activities for females
• wheelchair football sessions
• floodlights for a community lawn tennis club
• achievement programme for young people
• lakeside residential youth training and activity centre
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £1,000 – £2,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.