Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Cumbria. Preference will be given to groups in North Cumbria.
James Carr, former Trustee of CCF
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots or community groups
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
Examples of projects supported:
• creative arts therapy for children
• staff costs for family support group
• counselling costs for people with mental health issues
• engaging residents in the importance of river maintenance and habitat
• wellbeing environmental work
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £5,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.