Grants for young people ages 11-21 from low-income families (total gross household income less than £678 per week) to support travel abroad for educational purposes.
Mary Grave Trust
Who can apply?
• Individuals aged 11-21
• Attended full-time education within the last two years
• Born in the old county of Cumberland (excluding the City of Carlisle). (Priority will be given to individuals living in Maryport, Whitehaven and Workington).
Individuals born in Carlisle will be eligible if:
• Mother was a resident of the old county of Cumberland (excluding the City of Carlisle) at the time of the individual’s birth.
Examples of travel supported:
• school or youth organisation trip abroad
• gap year activities abroad
• work-experience activities abroad
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• family holidays
• trips in the UK
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £250 – £1,200 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Tracy Cheesbrough on 01900 512395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org