Grants for voluntary groups and community-based organisations providing activities that benefit people in the towns of Egremont and Cockermouth and their immediate surrounding areas.
Who is eligible?
• voluntary and community groups in the towns of Egremont and Cockermouth and their immediate surrounding areas
What the Fund will support:
• projects that are volunteer-led or make good use of volunteers to support their work, and initiatives that are rooted within the local community and led by local people responding to local need
• the provision of facilities for recreation and/or reducing isolation
• projects that address child poverty, educational participation and attainment of young people
• projects that provide advice and guidance, particularly around dependency issues
• the promotion and enhancement of the local area
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much will be awarded?
This fund does not consider applications directly. The Community Foundation works with Lord Egremont to identify potential projects for support. All relevant applications from projects within the beneficiary area will be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.