Grants for small voluntary, community groups and grassroots organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Copeland. Priority will be given to groups that support children and young people.
Low Level Waste Repository Limited
Who can apply?
voluntary and community groups that support community services and projects areas that:
• help people learn new things and increase their personal confidence
• get people involved in their community
• make the community a better place to live
What will the fund prioritise?
• groups that encourage personal development, self-confidence and employability skills particularly among disadvantaged young people.
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
• grants will normally be less than £10,000 over one year, however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Annalee Holliday, Senior Grants & Programmes Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 825760