Grants for individuals and groups in Allerdale and Copeland to enable access to educational or training activity which raises career aspirations.
Who can apply?
• Young people living in Allerdale or Copeland, with priority given to those aged 16-25. Individuals will need to provide evidence of excellence in their chosen field. Household income will be taken into account.
• Voluntary and community groups which directly benefit individuals in Allerdale and Copeland. Groups will need to provide evidence of how they will/are raising aspirations for young people in Allerdale and Copeland.
Examples of projects supported:
• living costs for individual studying at university
• coaching and training costs for a promising young athlete
• apprenticeship wages for youth organisation
• event to promote career aspirations in young people
• employment programme for young people
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• school trips
• family holidays
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500- £2,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
Grants may be a single award or a series of awards paid over up to three years and dependent on progress.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Tracy Cheesbrough on 01900 825760 or email: email@example.com