Grants for small voluntary and community groups in the area of north Allerdale, primarily around Wigton and Carlisle areas.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit grassroots groups
• groups and organisations who work with children and young people
• groups supporting social action at a local level
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support the communities in North Allerdale
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities around the priority area
• provide sporting activities to keep young people fit and healthy
• provide advice and guidance to individuals
Examples of projects supported:
• improvements to a community-run swimming pool
• equipment for play parks for children
• activities and running costs for a youth organisation
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.