This fund is not accepting applications until April 2024.
Grants for small voluntary and community groups in the area of north Allerdale, primarily around Wigton and Carlisle areas.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit grassroots groups
• groups and organisations who work with children and young people
• groups supporting social action at a local level
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support the communities in North Allerdale
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities around the priority area
• provide sporting activities to keep young people fit and healthy
• provide advice and guidance to individuals
Examples of projects supported:
• improvements to a community-run swimming pool
• equipment for play parks for children
• activities and running costs for a youth organisation
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org