Funded by a private individual
Who can apply?
• Individuals & Charitable Organisations
Priority will be given to projects that support:
• Young talented musicians
• Music Therapy
• Education in Horticulture or gardening
Grant making priorities:
• Supporting talented young individuals to cover additional costs of tuition.
• Organisations providing music therapy for dementia groups or mental health groups.
• Community choir to assist with meeting or concert costs.
• Funding for those wishing to study Horticulture and Professional Gardening at Higher Education level.
• Organisations supporting people through gardening for health project.
• Small organisations supporting Community Buildings.
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant award will be £500
Maximum grant will normally be £2,000
The Fund will not usually support applications for:
• non-charitable sports or arts
• vehicle purchase costs
• Statutory organisations
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.