Grants to support people in the study of horticulture or music, and, in particular, those studying music therapy, and young musicians in North Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support young talented musicians
• include the study of music therapy
• involve education in horticulture or gardening
Examples of projects supported:
• additional tuition costs for a talented young individual
• music therapy classes for groups with dementia or mental health
• concert costs for a community choir
• gardening-for-health project by a charitable organisation
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £2,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.