Grants for groups providing charitable activities that benefit elderly people residing within the Parish of Brampton and the surrounding area.
The Laurel House Management Committee
Who can apply?
• volunteer groups that work with older people
• charitable not-for-profit organisations that support people over the age of 60
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support older people aged 60 years and over
• tackle disadvantage and address hardship
• reduce isolation for older people
• improve the health and wellbeing of older people
Examples of projects supported:
• social inclusion activities for isolated older people, e.g., regular meetings, pie and pea suppers, lunches, coffee mornings, meals out, regular outings and trips
• activities and outings that improve the health and welfare of older people, especially those with mobility issues and/or disabilities, and their carers
• sessions with speakers and/or organisations that provide advice and guidance for older people, e.g., benefits advice
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £2,000 over one year; however, multi-year grants may be considered depending on the project.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org