Grants for small voluntary, community groups and grass-roots organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in Allerdale, particularly the Workington area.
Who can apply?
• voluntary and community groups in the priority area which support community services and projects that:
help people learn new things and increase their personal confidence
get people involved in their community
make the community a better place to live
Examples of projects supported:
• theatre workshops for schoolchildren in deprived areas
• coaching training for local trampoline club
• kit and equipment for junior football club
• premises hire for youth club activities
• music workshops and master classes in schools
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year, however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.