Grants for individuals and charitable not-for-profit groups helping children and families facing disadvantage.
Legacy from a Cumbrian farmer
Who can apply?
• individuals helping children and families facing disadvantage
• charitable not-for-profit groups helping children and families facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that support:
• young people with mental health needs
• children and young people
• people on low incomes
Examples of projects supported:
• youth groups
• equipment for a family group
• educational projects for teenagers
• accredited learning
• young carers’ projects
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.