Grants for individuals and charitable not-for-profit groups helping older people facing disadvantage.
Legacy from a Cumbrian farmer
Who can apply?
• Individuals helping older people facing disadvantage
• charitable not-for-profit groups helping older people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that support:
• older adults
• people with mental health needs
• people on low incomes
Examples of projects supported:
• social inclusion activities for isolated older people
• local support group for older people affected by heart conditions and strokes
• support groups for people with dementia
• mobility aids for older people
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday, email@example.com or 01900 825760