Funded by private individuals
Area of benefit?
Applications will be considered from the following Local Authority Areas: Allerdale, Carlisle, Eden and South Lakeland.
Who can apply?
• Young individuals (under 30yrs)
• Voluntary and community organisations supporting disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• Support artistic excellence in young people
• Help carers of people with dementia
• Support young people to fulfil their potential
What will the fund support?
Applications will be considered that meet one of the following criteria:
• Improving the lives of Disadvantaged Children and Families
• Improving the life skills, education, employability and enterprise of disadvantaged people
• Supporting Vulnerable Older People
• Improving the health and well-being of the people of Cumbria
• Strengthening and supporting fragile communities
• Enabling people to access arts, sports, culture, heritage and the environment
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant award will be £500 and the maximum award would normally be £1,000. Household income will be considered in assessing individuals’ applications.
We will not normally support applications for:
• Non-charitable sports or arts
• Vehicle purchase costs
• Statutory organisations
When to apply?
Applications are considered five times per year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com