Funded by private individuals to support projects that promote life skills of young people to fulfil their potential, artistic excellence in young people and support for carers of people with dementia.
Who can apply?
• Young individuals
• Voluntary and community groups
Priority will be given to projects that
• Promote life skills
• Support young people to fulfil their potential
• Support artistic excellence in young people
• Helping carers of people with dementia
Area of benefit
At least 50% of applications to North Cumbria (Carlisle/Eden districts) and the rest to Cumbria in exceptional need
What will the fund support?
Groups who encourage personal development, self-confidence and employability skills particularly among disadvantaged young people.
To assist highly talented aspirant young (under 30 yrs) musicians and sports people to develop their full potential where cost is a barrier.
Projects that support voluntary carers of those suffering from dementia, head injury and similar debilities.
How much can you apply for?
• Minimum grant £500
• There is no maximum grant although they would normally be under £1,000
• Household income will be taken into account in assessing individuals applications
The Fund will not normally support
• Non-charitable sports or arts
• Vehicle purchase costs
• Statutory organisations
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org