Grants for charitable groups providing activities that benefit people and communities across Cumbria.
Money raised by The High Sheriff of Cumbria during his/her year in office
Who can apply?
• voluntary and community groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• improve the lives of disadvantaged children and families
• improve life skills, education, employability and enterprise for disadvantaged people
• support vulnerable older people
• improve the health and wellbeing of people
• strengthen and support fragile communities
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.