Donor-advised grants for charitable groups working with young people.
Money raised by The High Sheriff of Cumbria during his/her year in office
Who can apply?
• groups helping young people who are facing disadvantage
• groups whose activities primarily target young people involved with crime or in danger of becoming involved in anti-social behaviour or crime
Examples of projects supported:
• games room for youth group
• garden project for offending prisoners
• night support service at refuge centre for individuals suffering domestic abuse and violence
• workshops to aid in recovery from substance abuse
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.