Grants to support Cumbria’s rural communities, particularly upland fell farming, and projects that reduce social isolation and/or create innovative and ambitious solutions to the problems facing farmers and rural communities.
The Herdy Company Limited
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations
Priority will be given to projects that:
• make long-term, strategic investment in people or the organisation
• offer inclusive activities and reduce isolation
• support rural communities
• leverage additional funds
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
The maximum grant will normally be around £1,000 and multi-year funding may be considered.
For more information, contact
Annalee Holliday, Senior Grants, Programmes & Communications Officer
email@example.com or 01900 825760