This fund is fully spent and will not be accepting applications until Autumn 2020.
Funded by Hellrigg Windfarm, operated by RWE Renewables. A grant available for charitable activities for communities located close to the Hellrigg Wind Farm. This fund meets once a year and applications will be decided around November.
Who can apply?
• A voluntary or community group or a local partnership which benefit Silloth or the parishes of Home St Cuthberts, Holme Low and Holme Abbey.
What will the fund support?
• Charitable, community activities that are environmental, community or educational related.
Examples of activities supported:
• Environmental sustainability improvements to community facilities
• Projects to improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
• Projects identified as needed by the local communities
The fund will not support activities that:
• relate to the advancement of religion
• relate to the advancement of any party political activity
• are anti-renewable energy
• are non-charitable activities
How much can you apply for?
• The minimum grant will be £500
• In exceptional circumstances a single grant of £10,000 may be awarded in a year and multi-year applications will also be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Gary Higgs on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com