Grants for charitable activities for communities located close to the Hellrigg Wind Farm.
RWE Renewables UK Ltd
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led and community groups which benefit the Parishes of Silloth-on-Solway, Holme St Cuthbert’s, Holme Low, and Holme Abbey
What type of projects can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• activities for disadvantaged young people
• community events
• improvements to community facilities
• projects that support environmental sustainability
• projects to improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• anti-renewable energy projects
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant will be £500. In exceptional circumstances, a single grant of £10,000 may be awarded for one year.
Multi-year applications will be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund, please contact:
Annalee Holliday, Senior Grants & Programmes Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or 01900 825760