Grants for small voluntary groups, community groups, and grassroots organisations to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people in the Barrow district.
Who can apply?
• voluntary groups, community groups, and grassroots organisations
• groups helping people facing disadvantage
Priority will be given to projects that:
• support disadvantaged children and young people
• tackle disadvantage in rural communities
• tackle disadvantage in the 20% most deprived wards of Barrow
Examples of projects supported:
• refurbishment of community centre
• safety equipment
• recruiting and training of volunteers
• drop-in club for older people
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be less than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.