Grants for small voluntary and community groups and organisations to continue or expand their work, such as advocacy, community voice, and service provision, for local people.
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots groups that support their local community
• groups who support homeless individuals
• groups who work with children and young people
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support children and young people
• support people in fulfilling their potential
• promote life skills and the raising of aspirations
Examples of projects supported:
• costs to run a small volunteer-led youth group
• equipment for cadets’ activities
• improvement of community facilities
• activities for young ex-offenders
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £1,000 over one year.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.