Grants for voluntary and community groups and organisations to continue supporting people with a disability who live in Cumbria. Support for priority individuals to attend courses run by The Lake District Calvert Trust.
Who can apply?
• small, volunteer-led grassroots groups that support their local community
• groups who work with individuals who have a disability
• groups supporting individuals taking part in activities at The Lake District Calvert Trust
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support individuals with a physical disability
• support individuals with a learning disability
• support individuals with a sensory disability
• support people in fulfilling their potential
Examples of projects supported:
• bursary to attend courses at The Lake District Calvert Trust
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
The grant award will depend on the number of people or activities to be supported. Please speak to Grants Officer Ellen Clements before applying.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email: email@example.com.