A fund for charitable activities for local communities located close to the Fairfield Wind Farm, Pica.
Funded by Fairfield Windfarm Ltd, operated by EDF.
Who can apply?
Voluntary or community groups or local partnerships, which benefit the parishes of Parton, Lowca, Distington or Moresby
What can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
• Environmental or
• Community related or
• Educational related.
Examples of activities the fund would like to support:
• Environmental sustainability improvements to community facilities
• Projects to improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
• Projects identified as needed by the local communities in the North Copeland Partnership Plan.
The Fund will not support activities that:
• relate to the advancement of religion
• relate to the advancement of any party political activity
• are anti-renewable energy
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant will be £500.
In exceptional circumstances a single grant of £10,000 may be awarded in a year and multi-year applications will also be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Annalee Holliday on 01900 825760 or email: email@example.com.