Grants for charitable groups providing activities for local communities located close to the Fairfield Wind Farm, Pica.
Fairfield Windfarm Ltd, operated by EDF Energy Renewables
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led, community groups or local partnerships which benefit the Parishes of Parton, Lowca, Distington, and Moresby
What type of projects can be funded?
Charitable, community activities that are:
Examples of activities the Fund would like to support:
• environmental sustainability
• improvements to community facilities
• projects which improve the energy efficiency of residents on low incomes
• projects identified as needed by the local communities in the North Copeland Partnership Plan
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• anti-renewable energy projects
How much can you apply for?
The minimum grant will be £500. In exceptional circumstances, a single grant of £10,000 may be awarded in a year.
Multi-year applications will also be considered.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell on 01900 820828 or email email@example.com