Grants to groups to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people throughout Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• Groups who are supporting disadvantaged people, especially those supporting children, young people and the elderly
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support groups and organisations benefitting children & young people
• improve the quality of life for elderly people
• support the priority age group within disadvantaged communities in Cumbria
• supporting disadvantaged people where this grant will make a difference to their lives
• projects along the west coast, high deprivation areas
Examples of projects supported:
• improvements to a community building
• education and building life skills
• woodcraft classes for older people in a rurally isolated area
• IT classes in a rural area
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be around than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.