This fund is not accepting applications until April 2024.
Grants to groups to enable them to continue or expand their work in advocacy, community voice, and service provision for local people throughout Cumbria.
Who can apply?
• Groups who are supporting disadvantaged people, especially those supporting children, young people and the elderly
Priority will be given to projects which:
• support groups and organisations benefitting children & young people
• improve the quality of life for elderly people
• support the priority age group within disadvantaged communities in Cumbria
• supporting disadvantaged people where this grant will make a difference to their lives
• projects along the west coast, high deprivation areas
Examples of projects supported:
• improvements to a community building
• education and building life skills
• woodcraft classes for older people in a rurally isolated area
• IT classes in a rural area
What the fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be around than £1,000 over one year; however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.