Grants to support the employees of English Lakes Hotels, and groups delivering community projects in the areas of Windermere, Ambleside, Morecambe and Lancaster, where English Lakes Hotels are situated.
English Lakes Hotels
Who can apply?
• individuals nominated by English Lakes Hotels
• charitable, not-for-profit groups whose projects benefit the communities within the areas of Windermere, Ambleside, Morecambe and Lancaster
Priority will be given to projects that:
• address hardship
• assist families in crisis
• promote education, particularly those which support internships and apprenticeships
• support the Christian church and community projects
Examples of projects supported:
• funeral costs for a family experience hardship
• premises hire of hub for homeless young people
How much can you apply for?
Grants for individuals will normally be greater than £100 over one year, however, there is no maximum award amount.
Grants for groups will normally be less than £1,000; however, there is no maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Lisa Blackwell, Grants & Programmes Officer, email@example.com or 01900 825760