Grants that support the education and training of disadvantaged young people under the age of 21 in Cumbria for whom the grant would make a significant difference, and prioritising young people who are, or have been, looked after by Cumbria County Council.
Edmond Castle Educational Trust
Who can apply?
• individuals under the age of 21
• volunteer-led and community groups and organisations that work with young people
What the Trust will support:
• activities that help build self-confidence and skills
• activities which promote civic engagement and leadership
• equipment or course fees
• projects that provide new opportunities for young people to train and learn
Examples of projects supported:
• fees for a private tutor
• travel expenses to sport training
• course-related costs for academic study
• development of employment skills for young people
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be about £500, however, there is no minimum or maximum award amount.
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com.