Grants for organisations to provide a service for the benefit of the residents of Eden District and surrounding area, who are in need by reason of their frailty, age, ill health, mental or physical disability, and who require support and care to enable them to live independently and safely in their own homes, for such persons over the age of 18 years, their families and carers, in order to improve the quality of their lives.
Eden Housing Association using charitable funds held following the dissolution of Eden Community Alarms.
Who can apply?
• charitable, not-for-profit organisations
Priority will be given to projects that support:
• older people (particularly vulnerable and isolated older people)
• adults aged 18 or over with physical disabilities, mental health needs, and/or learning disabilities
• community and volunteer-led initiatives to deliver or improve access to services for rural areas
Examples of projects supported:
• exercise classes for older people
• befriending or social activities to reduce isolation
• equipment for a community centre that will also benefit older people
• improvement of community facilities to improve access for older people
• one-off grants for capital equipment will be considered
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
How much can you apply for?
The maximum grant will normally be £3,000 and multi-year funding may be considered.
If you would like further information about this fund please contact:
Ellen Clements on 01900 825760 or email email@example.com