This Fund is not be accepting applications until April 2023.
Grants for groups and individuals to support practical interventions that promote the inclusion and integration of disabled people into employment.
The Fund was set up following the closure of Disability association Carlisle & Eden (DaCE).
Who can apply?
• volunteer-led, community, and charitable groups
• If funds allow, support may also be available to individuals requesting specialist equipment or training in support of employment.
Priority will be given to projects that:
• local organisations that employ disabled people or where a significant proportion of disabled people are involved as trustees
• initiatives, projects, and activities that aim to help disabled people become as independent as possible so that they can lead the life they choose in the way they prefer
Examples of projects supported:
• job coach and work experience
• employment support opportunities
• specialist equipment or training
• provision of information resources
What the Fund will not support in addition to our normal exclusions:
• medical equipment for general health purposes
How much can you apply for?
Grants will normally be between £500 – £10,000
If you would like to know more about this fund please contact:
Sarah Thompson on 01900 820821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org